We’d love to host your party! Read below before you fill out the form to make sure we’re all on the same page. *No reservations are taken over the phone… all reserved space is done online via request form*
Advance to Go
(Things you are welcome to do without asking ‘mother may I?’)
– Come in any time and grab available space
– Bring in your own games
– Bring in your own food, or order it here and have it delivered (ask for menus at the bar). Flippin’ Pizza, Banana Leaves, Glen’s Garden Market, and City Lights of China! Most deliver for FREE!
Things You Should Ask About
– Reserving space for your larger party of 10 or more (Reservation fees or minimum spends required depending on date, time, and number of guests)
– Enlist our help recommending catering options for your party any day and any size
– We’ll try our best to accommodate guests under 21 during daytime business hours 12pm-3pm Saturday and Sunday
Go to Jail
(Things that just ain’t happening)
– Bringing in outside refreshments (food is ok, but booze and sodas is a no-go!)
– Cheating at games
-Stealing our games
– Being under 21 in the Board Room … On occasional rainy off-peak hours this rule may be stretchable, but email ahead of time and ask really, really nicely.